Monday, November 12, 2012

Know you're not alone; cause I'm gonna make this place your home.

there isn't a song on the radio right now, German or American that explains life for me better than Home by Phillip Phillips. Seriously, check that out.

So by now I think everyone's realized i made it to Germany and am finally reunited with Dane. It wasn't a long flight by any means and honestly I shouldn't have been as worried as I was over everything- but that's how I am: constantly paranoid. ANYWAY-

This is wonderful. My apartment is gorgeous. Dane really, really did well. And he deserves SO much credit. He was able to do all of this, give me all of this as a husband does for a wife, and do so much more. A lot of the times I had doubt in him because well, if you met him or know him you know details are not his strong suit.

not anymore. He's done amazing. He got this apartment, he is getting our car this week and obviously set up a phone line and Internet for us. My husband is seriously the best I could ask for.

As for Germany: this place is where fairy tales come from. Literally. It's gorgeous. Dane says it reminds him of northern Michigan. We live in the country so pretty much everything is like the sound of music here.

Shall I continue or is your jealousy just eating away at you?

Hahah. It's really nice though. We have been out a handful of times since I got here and everything is so similar yet so very different. Baked goods are everywhere and out of this world. Chocolate is something else too- I got so excited over my first Kinderegg !

There's so much more to write for you all but I'm writing from my iPad right now and I'd rather show you- so expect
pictures soon.

I love you, I miss you, and until I write again-
mrs s.

No comments:

Post a Comment